Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A guide to a happy life.... A laugh to a happy life




I think that the best way to have a happy life is not having a lot of money, is not having the best car, i really think that the best way to have a happy life is to laugh a lot. You can ask me why and I think I have the answer, humor can save the world and the best way to live happy is the capasity of laughing of our selves. Because if we can laugh of our selves we can live in a best way and I think that we can change a smile, a good laugh instead of agressive modals, instead of indiference, instead of wars, instead of discrimination, because laughing is the best way to live, people who lives that way lives more time. Laugh cuts off with pain.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Excellent Nacho! I totally agree with you.
Now you can print the paragraph and hand it in so that I can help you with some language/spelling mistakes. Remember to express the main idea in ONE TOPIC SENTENCE and the examples and opinions in other supporting sentences.
Well done!!