Monday, April 7, 2008

Maiu Was

Hi! I'm Maia GW and I'm 13 years old. I'm in 2nd A bto of ORT Yatay. I came from Beth, where I was all my primary.
My parents' name are Silvia and Marcelo, but they are separated. I don't have any siblings, so I'm only child.
I go to club called Macabi, there I play Rytmical Gym.
Almost all my life I studied english, because in Beth english is studied all the afternoon.
I like ORT because is a very good school where you can learn a lot, and gives you a lot of opportunities.

1 comment:

Florencia said...

Hi Maia! im posting this comment because i NEED to tell you, that i miss you a lot, that i need being at Beth with you, and the others.
I will never forget the moments i had passed with you!
I will look foward to meet you at BETH, our second house!
Love you very much, you best friend
Florencia