Monday, April 7, 2008

Carolina Ler. 2F

Hi, My name is Caro lerner, and im 13 years old. Last year i was a student here, in ORT YATAY.I was in 1E,in the advanced level, with Tamara, now im in 2F. In primary school i sit for the Trinity Exams and Pet. At weekends i like going out with friends to shoppings,and other places, and go dancing to places like Crobar. My favourite sport is Hockey, i used to play it in my last school.

I like listening Electronic Music, like David Guetta,Dj Tiesto,Daft Punk,The chemical brothers,Armin van bureen and Hernan Cattaneo.

I like ort because it has got a lot of interesting activitys,that most of schools dont have,and i've make a lot of friends since last year.


This is a picture, that was taken by my friend jaazmin from 2K, in the Cynthia's Bat Mitzva,last year. In the photo im with Michelle, Lucero , and Jazmin
Bye

No comments: