Monday, April 7, 2008

Denise Hile

Hi! I'm Denise Hilerowicz. I came from Beth school, i miss a lot all my firends! Last year i sat for pet exam and i pass! and in other years i allso sat for Trinitity 1,2 and 3, cambridge, movers, ket and finally pet. In Beth we have english all the afternoon and i like it a lot!
My best friends are called Flor, Tati, Cami, Yaz, Vicky, Joy, another Cami and another Flor, and we all called "TIMBRATZ", because Flor, Tati, Cami and me are the "Timo Suprimo" ajaj! And Flor, Yaz, Vicky, Cami and Joy are the "Bratz", so if you join the words you get "TIMBRATZ".
Talking about my family my mother is called Patri, my father Jorge, and my little brother Ariel.
My hobbie is chating and playing handball. I go to a country club called Macabi and i pass a good time with my friends.
Goodbye! A kiss

Denu

No comments: