Wednesday, November 26, 2008

writinh unit 1

Christina

A minute after Christina entered the room, she knew something was wrong. Her computer wasn’t there. “I can’t do my birthday invitations “, Christina said and called her father.

When she cold her father she said:”hi dad, do you know where my computer is?” I need it to do my birthday invitations”.

And her father said:” no, I don’t know where it is. I’m in an office quote. I can’t talk now, see you at home.

Christina was in a panic attack and called her mom, and she said:”hi mom I’m very afraid, I’m thinking someone had stolen my computer, when I arrived home, I couldn’t find it”.

And her mother said: “Christina, I’m going now to home, I can’t speak now I’m driving, we speak at home.

Christina was very angry, and she wait for 10 minutes after that her parents entered and Christina said:” why you come so late?”

And her parents said her:” And with an enormous box they said: happy birthday!

And she opened and saw that there was a new computer.

Christina was very happy and she could do the invitations.

The next day she and her friends had a beautiful day in her birthday party.

No comments: