Friday, November 28, 2008

Unit 1 - Christina Brian Graizman

A minute after Christina had entered the room, she knew something was wrong. She looked around her and suddenly her face was covered by a scary face. "Where are my things!!??" - she screamed. All the clothes that where in her wardrobe, were gone and her bed was without the sheets. "Someone had stole my things! There was a thief here!"
Christina was a 25 years-old-girl that was studying medicine at the university. Christina lives alone in a house, but she was about to move to another house, near the university.
One day Christina woke up late so she got wear fast and she went to the university without having breakfast. When she came back, she saw that a lot of her belongings in her home had been stolen, so she innmediatelly, went to the nearest police station. "Hello miss, can I help you?" - the policeman said as soon as she arrived. "HELP ME, THERE WAS A ROBBERY IN MY HOUSE!!" - "OK, just relax. Take me to your house and I will investigate."
So they arrived at Christina's house, there was a truck in the entrance. Suddenly, Christina's mother came out from the house and she exclamied: "Hey, honey! Are you excited for this event?" - "What event?!" -Christina asked her mother. "You don't remember? Today you're moving to your new house. That's why I am here. You didn't listen the message I left yo in the phone this morning where I am saying that I will come to help you?" - "So, there wasn't a thief in the house?"- Christina asked - "No!" - her mother replied "It was me! I started putting your clothes in the truck" - "OH, mom! you scared me!"
Finally, Christina apolosize with the policeman for the misunderstanding.

No comments: