Wednesday, June 25, 2008

descriptions by yani

generous:
someone who is generous like to help other people. I know a generous person, she is my ancle, she allwais is thinking first on the other people and then thing about her. She love giving things to the others and dosen´t care if he will recive something or not.
imaginative:
an imaginative person is someone who allwis is thinking on dreams and things they want to be real. I have a friend call barbara, she is very imaginative and some times she have so good ideas that we can use them on the real life.but some times she think lot of things that aren´t real and they wont be, so she forget real and important things.

2 comments:

Jimena Cas said...

Good work, but please, let's check some language mistakes together in class.

Francisco Die said...

Imaginative: My aunt is a very imaginative person. She is always ready to create objects with materials she finds: Sculptures with coins, rings with metal and pieces of wood and so on.I admire her.

Generous:My father is a very generous people he is helpful and kind.He is always thinking about people in need and the best way to help them.