Thursday, July 3, 2008

A friend and my cousin

Generous: my best friend is the most generous person I've ever known. It doesn't matter who borrows her things, because she always is going to lend her staff to everyone who needs it. I can't believe how she stands seeing all the class with her things, playing with the ruler as a sword, throwing her pencils... One day a boy broke her favourite pen. Everybody (including me) thought she was going to get very furious, but, instead, she asked him to buy her a new one. What's more, she stills lends him her staff.
Imaginative: to be honest, I 'm not sure if my cousin Lucila, "Lulifer" or "Terminator" is imaginative or crazy. She's always with these strange and anormal ideas. For example, we were in my grandma's house once, and my aunt found a snail. Luli started designing a really strange home for the poor animal, imaging the snail's sons and daughter and even "his wife". He has those particular thoughts of her, like the time she thought the ringbell was going to kill her...

By Ingrid Pokropek, 2nd "I"

No comments: